Today marks the 30 weeks for my pregnancy! We can't wait to meet this little guy! I am feeling great. I went to the Doctor this week. We found out that our little guy is growing and is in the 40th percentile for his size. He moves constantly. I feel him all the time. He even moves my belly all around. When Juan places his arm or hand on my belly he kicks it. I really enjoy being pregnant. Having gestational diabeties has helped to maintain and managed my weight. Amazing I weigh less being pregnant than before. I think we have a name picked out however we are still trying to see which middle name we prefer....
"Lucas Santino Espinoza"
or
"Lucas Clemente Espinoza"
This week at the Doctor I received a growth ultrasound. One of the perks of having to go to so many doctors allows us to see our baby often in ultrasounds. This time the tech clicked on the 3D ultrasound photos so we were able to see our little guys face. He gave us several faces I thought I would share a few with you. You can see that he has my "Anderson" nose. Keep in mind that here are a few shadows and he was moving all around and it is hard to get a great photo when he wants to be on the move.
See that nose!
This one has a lot of shadows but you can see his profile.
And then there is this one that just makes me giggle...he decided to stick his tongue out at us.
Both doctors were very positive at our appointments. They said that his heart rate is right were it should be and that he weights 3.3 pounds. Which is about the size of a head of cabbage.
We are looking forward to meeting this little guy. He is going to add so much joy and inspiration to our lives! We are all going to learn and grow through all of this together. Each day closer gets us more and more excited to meet this little guy on November 17th. Dr. Newman also told me that I will be induced on November 17th. I am okay with this, I think it might be better to get him out with as little stress as possible.
Looking forward to attending a bible study at church starting in October which will help to prepare having a child with special needs. This will also give us our first chance to meet some other christian families who have children with special needs to learn and grow from others with support is what we are all about. We will never turn down love and support from others.
I am always keeping this verse in my head it gives me strength and inspiration...
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 3:13





No comments:
Post a Comment