I can't believe my ears...
Addison Rae turned 2 this year!
Addison Rae turned 2 this year!
Addison had a wonderful 2nd birthday party....
The theme...none other than MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE!
She really loves everything Mickey Mouse...probably because our trip was so fresh in her brain.
We had hamburgers and hot dogs with a variety of salads and chips! Everyone enjoyed swimming even though it was very hot. She loved all of her gifts.



I cannot believe that my little baby girl is two already. She has such a lovable spirit that I hope never leaves her. She is very bright...she remembers everything. She loves books whether she is reading them or she is getting read to. She knows so many words I lost count. She has moved from speaking words to phrases and now even short sentences. It is amazing to listen to her speak and know what she is talking about. Although she is all those sweet loving things she does have a sassy vinegar side. She will not be pushed around or have toys taken from her. She knows what she wants when she wants it. We are working really hard with words like.."can I have some____please!" rather than "I want______. "I have________." I can't wait to see what the future holds for this little girl.
The theme...none other than MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE!
She really loves everything Mickey Mouse...probably because our trip was so fresh in her brain.
We had hamburgers and hot dogs with a variety of salads and chips! Everyone enjoyed swimming even though it was very hot. She loved all of her gifts.



I cannot believe that my little baby girl is two already. She has such a lovable spirit that I hope never leaves her. She is very bright...she remembers everything. She loves books whether she is reading them or she is getting read to. She knows so many words I lost count. She has moved from speaking words to phrases and now even short sentences. It is amazing to listen to her speak and know what she is talking about. Although she is all those sweet loving things she does have a sassy vinegar side. She will not be pushed around or have toys taken from her. She knows what she wants when she wants it. We are working really hard with words like.."can I have some____please!" rather than "I want______. "I have________." I can't wait to see what the future holds for this little girl.



Super cute - love it all, it just makes me sad that we can't celebrate these special days TOGETHER. Miss you, love you, & wanting my 2 summer roommates back...ASAP!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGuess I'll have to wait 'til Christmas :(.